Tuesday, July 20, 2010

im like so dead!

right now=freaking out

omg, im like so dead because anatomy ut is later.. 2 more hours.. ill drive myself to my own grave. my mind, body and brain cells totally died on me yesterday night.. all the terms which i need to know is so stubborn that it refused to stay in my brain.. charmaine came out with a brilliant idea. she asked me to wake up early and study. But, you know me. i suck at it..continued pressing the snooze button and woke up to realise im kinda late. jumped out from the bed like a ninja. actually  i had the intention to skip class and just stay home to revise.. but no, managed to drag my ass to school because i dont wish to learn the idea of knowing that the warning letter would arrive in the letter box.

now. im in the process of preparing myself to die later. may god bless me .

oh and i hate that the digestive processes in my body work bloody fast. i will need to shit everyday if i have my breakfast at home.. like yesterday i was late for class(when im actually not) because i stopped by w1's toilet to shit!!  okey bye.

anatomy ut , please have mercy on me!!

No comments: