Monday, June 7, 2010

omgadz. its monday again. cant believe i actually stuffed in two bowl of mee soto and then made a trip to seoul garden to have dinner with bibik family straight away. So u can picture how big my stomach was right? I had a hard time trying to get up from my seat that i had to ask my personal phat boy(amirul my bro. Hehe!) to refill my drink and top up my chicken for me. HAHA! Ouh, that was ytd's story btw.

now i totally understand how it feels like being big. How tedious it is so walk around with big stomach... Time to lose fats tomorrow!

I catchh no balls watching the killer. But i swear i was drooling over ashton kutcher. Whyyy iss hee so cuuuttee??? Why cant there be any carbon copy of ashton in singapore so i can at least have a teenyyy bitsy hope of luck to find a bf whom looks as cute as him? Heh! ouh yeah, lover, i sure do have a great time with you. <3

Its raining now. I will have a blissful sleep tonight. I hope grandpa would come into my dream cos i miss him so much :( ok baiibaii

No comments: