Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hiak hiak. hols are over

omg i wrote a freaking long post and everything's gone cos something happened to my hp. fug. now i have to think back what i actually typed out for this post. so let me recall it slowly..

firstly, believe it or not. my two weeks of hols had just ended. like what?! im in class now curi curi type cos i cant seem to concentrate. nothing goes into my mind today.. didnt do any revisions, went out twice only, didnt have much meet up sessions, trainings, trainings and trainings. im actually amazed by the amount of power/energy i had to sustain myself through the harsh training. i  have zero idea how i have the ability to wake up damn early for training.  currently undergoing a dreadful state whereby both my physical and mental state is unstable because im walking like a zombie , my wrist damn chui and im always talking crap to people.

secondly, ive watched karate kid !!! it was damn awesome , like omg.. i thought avatar was the best movie that a director could have produce but hell no, karate kid was better . in fact, its the best movie up to date... well of course for me, that is. HAHA!! i got so emotionally disturbed by the sound effect when jaden was hit, punched, slammed.. i can totally feel the pain he went through( eventho i know it was just pure acting).

anyway, ive been an annoying brat maybe nt as annoying as that stupid annoying orange because ive been telling everyone that i love jaden smith!! and how much i wanted to go and visit the great wall of china to learn kungfu. beause single ladies like me need to find ways to protect myself from bad spirits. lol! i want to master at least a part of the moves and acquire the skills to slam people down or maybe the one when we need to stand on one feet( need to practice this alot since im a very bad balancer) and then kiap my hands like a bird , move my head to the right and then left and hope i could control a peron's mind.

only if u have watch it then you will totally understand what crap im talking up here. so hurry!!! WATCH IT!! BECAUSE IT WONT DISSAPOINT YOU ;D


No comments: