Friday, April 16, 2010

schools kicking in again..

hi! school not awesome. school makes me tired. but school is shiok because school, i meet my friends!

well, not bad for a start to my year 2. carrying my gigantic huge nike bag. listening to move move shake shake, and drop drop drop drop while walking to school, alone. imagining how it will be like stepping into a class full of strangers yet again for the third time. an indian facil, a chim module on my first day. great! it ended well for me though we were released after 4!

heard sas dont even get top 3 in the president challenge. sad case,my batch was the winner batch. first OIII.

anyhoos, i sort of miss the feeling of liking somebody. oh my what the sweet bell ? on one and a half thought, i think being crushless is boring. im like 18 this year.. though im not friggingg widow in need of security, but wait, all girls needs security. hmm. haha! And i know i wouldnt be tied down by suffocating ropes, but still...

my life had been about, saw handsome guy. " omg so cute, so hot" find fb profile. gugugaga for awhile. see the status " in relationship with.." argh forget it.. NEXT! boring right! i know. k baibai.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: