Saturday, April 10, 2010

our 5 bucks trip. we conquer ubin for the night!

Hi, today I realized im left with 4 more days till school starts. I have to find motivation to wake up every morning, dragging my foot to the toilet and stuck in the bath room for half an hour thinking of what to wear EVERYDAY! Sighhh. Today I found out, narisah is my classmate. Yay! W56e, anyone? w5 is like so far from the entrance, I want w1!!!

So on Thursday night was awesome; it had been quite awhile ever since I had an adventure trip. And I had one at pulau ubin with my db mates. A trip when I see the nicer side of the guys. HAHA! We cycled around on a Thursday night, in the dark and we just had to depend on the torchlight for directions! As superstitious as I can be, I didn’t even thought of having any weird/ scary experience along the way. Furthermore, it’s a scary night! I didn’t want to see anything which im not supposed to see, well u know what I mean.

Everything was just fine. Except for the part when I fell down. My knee is still crying very badly now :( though van fell more than I do. That one fall that I had was worst than any of what van had. Poor me :(

The clock, tik and tok. It was 11 plus. The night was getting darker(well, it already was) and it was getting nearer to midnight. Well, we actually experienced something which we wouldn’t want to. My virgin trip has scary memories. I smelt it, I felt it, I think I saw it.

The hard floor was our bed, our bags were our pillow. I got totally knocked out when I reached home. But damn shiok. Skipped a dinner, and my pants were loose the next day.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

just when we reached at the jetty, i got freaked out. there were dogs EVERYWHERE LIKE THIS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOOK at the open space on the right, that's where we slept for the night! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

baibai.

No comments: