Saturday, April 3, 2010

death scares me

Death scares me. im afraid of leaving the people i love behind and i dont know how i can even forget the ones i have loved just because they're gone forever. apart from that, to people whom believe in god's rewards and retributions after-life, you would know there are better place for all the good people and hell for the bad ones.

i believe in god and i believe there is such things as retribution even on earth. the point of me writting this entry is to share my thoughts on this death retribution issues after watching a malay drama with mom just now.

do you know how much important your mom is. how sinful you are if you hurt them. how bad god will punish you if you do so? And how hard the process would be like,before you dai? truhfully, after watching it and seeing what happened to the man who refuses to claim the woman as his mom, i realised there are many things ive done to my mom, not that i dont claim my mom as my mom, but the little things in my daily life that i did which somehow had hurt her and it scares me.

when im dead, i dont wish to see my body not being able to fit in into the grave and many other unfortunate things happened in the process of it. god has so much power to determine how you life would be like if you hurt your mom. even if you dont get your punishments on earth, you would get in the next world. vice-versa but for this drama, it happened in both!

scary right? before anything happens.. go and say sorry to your momma.
read some prayers for her before you sleep.

baibai

No comments: