Saturday, March 13, 2010

mark of a crush

I LAUGH DAMN BIG SIA okay maybe not really that big but I laughed in my heart cause it's just very funny how i had a crush on someone and then ill lay myself into my own fantasy wonderland , imagining the beautiful things i would do with him.

just when i saw your face, my heart skipped a beat. i would look everywhere for you but i told myself not to. you  appeared just when i was hoping to see you. i dont know if its a merely coincidence but i think it is. but heck i shall restrain myself. shall not let history to repeat by itself because those unforgettable hurtful times still lingers through my mind whenever i had someone special to look at. wtf, it just happened to me once and i let it affect my life so much. fug.

i need someone to change everything.

No comments: