Sunday, July 14, 2013

I just want to tell you how very happy I am since the day you entered my life. I love you for so many reasons. Because you are genuine with your feelings, you are handsome, entertaining, sometimes childish(but I like it) and most importantly you're sweet as a bee bib. For you always make things works for us, you take care of my feelings and understands me at such a short period of time. You make me laugh everyday with your silly jokes and always telling me how cute I am and always say that I am pretty when I think otherwise. You put up with my mood swings pretty well bib and I apologise for giving you such a hard time. 

I love you and the little life that we have created and the journey that we are on. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and waking up everyday to see you beside me. I wouldn't want to be with any one else except for you even when you make me mad with your silly jokes.

Thank you for appearing in my life, for holding my hands, for picking me up when I'm down and crumbling, for making me laugh, for staring at me with adoration, for accepting my flaws and for loving me. 





No comments: