Sunday, May 5, 2013

Am I ? Or am I not ?

Sometimes I just can't help but to think how good god has planned things for me. Everyday I constantly prayed that I will find my happiness in any sense be it , in terms of my love life or just the kind of life I desired to live on. I may not know if this is happening at the right time and at the right place but I secretly wish it is.

It's been quite sometime that I felt this strong feeling of having some one I would love to be with. I wake up everyday to look forward to see you, to talk to you and all the time I just want to look at you.

It took me a whole lot of courage to come up with a single line of sentence for an hour just to create a conversation with you(yes I know so drama but whatever) and less did I expect things could have turned out this way. Things happening now is like a dream come true:))))

Thank you for appearing in my life. For making me feel like I'm the luckiest girl ever to have known you. To be the first guy to have done everything no other guy had done for me. Even if we were just to remain as friends, I am just glad that I could have at least feel a pinch of happiness of knowing how it feels like to be treated this way.

The thing is now, ammmm I falling for youuuu N.K.C.S ???



No comments: