Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I turn to you.

My life hasn't been a smooth sailing one. often, i had to go through the rough path to achieve what i have today. And not all the time i get what i want.

Sometimes I really wonder what will happen if there are no challenges in life. Everyone succeeds and everyone is happy. Will it come to a point when everyone will lose faith in their religion?

just in a year, a lot of things had happened to me and they had been a great eye opener for me. Somehow its like Allah is trying to carve a path for me to walk on in order to be a better person. And proven as effective, Allah teaches me lessons the hard way. It made my faith in Allah way stronger, and I can't deny the fact that every time I face a problem, I always turn to him and ask for help.

whenever this happen, i wonder if Allah had never given me any challenges, will i be that kind of a person who will still pray and seek for better things.

I somehow felt that most of the things I ask from him are given to me which makes my faith grow even stronger. But i will always get it in a harder way. Like passing my driving test only after the third time. when i failed once, i wonder  why doesn't he allow me to pass . is there anything wrong that i did that somehow make this whole thing as a retribution for me. And failed again for the second time. i wanted to give up but after awhile, i thought, ermm maybe it's not the right time yet.God has wrote a better plan and a better time for me to pass and i got through with it on a blessful month of Ramadan.

Till now, i am still in doubt about my future. i prayed everyday to show me the path i have to lead. i've waited for so long for that one call that determines my future. it is something that i really want to do for my whole life. i prayed so hard to be accepted and everytime when i have this fear, i will turn to him. and as effective as it is, after my prayer, i will feel like there's a glimmer of hope for me. somehow, one day, i will get the call. I will always trust that Allah have better plans for me in the future. i really hope it will be worth the wait. like those saying  that goes, good things comes to those who wait. insyallah!

Allah is so great. I'm such a sinful person but yet i know He will still help me with my problems. I wish I could just stop doing the wrong things and not be sinful. I wish i could be a better person and wake up early in the morning for subuh. LOLZ

No comments: