Friday, September 14, 2012

My idol is getting married!!

i guess many people(especially the malay community) must have known that FizaO the Dj from 89.7FM RIA is not just attached but she is getting married to a dj from RIA too. Oh my god. i think i am exaggerating but i am the happiest girl ever. i dont make it a big huuuhaa that i liked fizaO but I liked her alot!! and as a fan, i am extremely happy and so amazed at how cool she can be.

Firstly, she did not just hid the fact that she is attached but she is not like any other girls around. Secondly, the speech that she made during the announcement of how she wants to be and how she already is, is just like the kind of the lady i want to be. Thirdy, because the first and the last guy she got attached to is now becoming her husband soon. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE IT THAT WAY TOO! Now that i cant but i still can because, looking at how things is right now. i am 20 and i still have a long way to go. i can easily erased of my past declaring i had not fall in love before since i am still a virgin in everything( which includes a kiss and sex and i am very proud of it) . I can just be like FizaO righhttttt?

i will go on and continue to say how much i want to be like her because she is a role model to me. Right from where KC said she is down to earth and didnt care of the brand she wears. i am just like that, chey. Not that i am like her but i really didnt cared if i have a piece of clothes that cost as cheap as 2 bucks on me. Frankly speaking, i can be the most cheapskate and most simple girl you can ever know. In my wardrobe, the most exepensive clothes that i own is mostly past down clothes from my rich aunty who maybe think it's too burok for her to wear which i will then wear. I dont have any handbag. I go around with my iphone squeezed into my pocket and ill hand carry my own purse, or not, i will have my stuffs squeezed into the small bag which Charmaine got for me from Thailand and that's all. If you happen to see any sales around, i will be the first person to grab the most nicest but cheapest tops in the store and the only place i would dare go to shop is only at Bugis street HA HA HA. oh and i love Gmarket because it's everything below 20$!!!

And when she was asked of the special qualities that KC has, she went on and said (and i just have to quote this) "at the end of the day, what i want is someone who loves me, alot, alot alot", and she kept emphasizing on this "ALOT" and she continued saying, " with love, a man will provide for you a route for your day, with love, a man will be able to guide you in life, with love, a man will be able to take you nonsense" Which is so damn true rightttt..

I myself have my own ideal type. physically, i like tall guys, i like chinese-looking guys. It will be great if i can find one but at the end of the day, i just need that one special guy who will selflessly fall in love with me over and over again. I need a guy who will marry me and guide me through out the entire day and our entire life. I need someone who will wake up next to me with a smile and ask me to get out from the bed to pray together. I need someone who knows that if i have PMS, it means my period will be coming soon and he will still be able to tolerate my mood swings.

I don't like the idea of making a big HUUUHAAA that you're attached. or share with the whole world how madly and deeply you are in love with your boyfriend over at twitter or facebook or constantly updating your status, counting down to the day you would meet him. oh please, irrits k not jealous. I thought the nicest things is meant to be shared between the two souls whom are in love and not to let the whole world know how perfect your relationship is. if one day, he cheated, he break your heart, you will want to let the whole world know too? let me give an example, you put you are in a relationship with xyz and a few months later, you're single. confirm plus chop people will go around and say, eh you know this girl break up with xyz . omg so embarrassing!  like FizaO says, once you make your relationship to the public, if you break up, you're breaking up with the public too!

ok i dont want to make it sound like i will be so secretive of what ill be doing in the future but i always believe that there is always a limit to what you can or should do. lastly, i find it a joy to share my happy moments with the closest people im with.

and i believe the best guy will be for the best girl in the world ;D

I am a happy girlfriend. congrats and looking forward to their big day!!




if adlina adil gets married too. i jump up and down, wiggle to my left and then to my right because she is the next person that i like alot too!

No comments: