Saturday, September 1, 2012

No sweet dreams and not so beautiful nightmare

I think i take back the idea of saying arranged marriage would be good enough for me. The usual plan of getting hitched only when i turn 28 and my honorable intention to get my mom to search for her own son-in-law by 25 if i am still single. i take back that idea. I had a very dramatic nightmare. I tied a knot with someone i wouldn't even wish to get married to and the worst thing of all, my mom had to get the most hideous wedding veil, it looks like i had some curtain cloth on my head and i looked horrible!  The dream of walking down the isle gracefully while having my guest looking at how elegant i am got crushed! How the hell can i have my solemnization ceremony through a TV and till now, i don't even know who he is. Mehhhhh

The ugly look on my face with the smudged eye liner and the thick bloody red lipstick which i had on my lips scare everyone because right after the kadi said "sah(married!)" i grabbed the mic and shouted and cried that this cannot not be happening and i wanted a divorce instantly. HOW CAN I BE EVEN SOMEONE'S WIFE WHEN I'M ONLY TWENTY.

bad dreams. looks like i have to pray a lot before i go to sleep so that i can create a very deserving dream that is worthy to be dream of! amin

for my good friend who still visit my dead blog. thank you for being my friend for the past 6 years <3 br="br">


happy september guyz!

No comments: