Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We listen to songs, watch movies and dramas which revolve around the issues of love and breakups. All seem too dramatic to me. It's always sweet to hear about couples getting together. And heart breaking to see them part.

I haven't really thought about how it would be like for myself now. I guess all the while, I'm just afraid to step up and forget about what happened in the past.I have been living in my little world, not having any intention to accept someone into my life. Yet.

I have this conservative view that getting into a relationship needs a long term commitment. Don't get into one unless you're willing to put in the effort to sustain it. I believe God will bring the right person to me in His time. Well, He knows best right?

But recently I've been thinking about this issue. One question that came into my mind was 'How long can the feeling of love last'. I've always thought love is a very strong feeling, not easily found.

I have loved once and I thought it could have lasted long enough but I was so wrong. I see my friends with long years of relationship and I wonder how can they even do it. And I also have friends whom break up and so readily found a partner after a few weeks/months when I took years, how easy was it for them to do so?

But I am glad, god wrote down this kind Of life for me. I hope for the long years I've been keeping this uncertain feelings will be answered or I might be lucky to have someone better.

I'll continue leaving in my own little world where it revolves around my family, friends and my future career. If He's good enough, he might just be lucky that I'll get to open my heart once again. But by 25, if I still don't have anyone. Then I guess im so screwed that I have to let my parents find a husband for me. Matchmake isn't really a bad idea you know. Haha

This was one of the random post that I typed out on the plane back home. 4 hours journey made me so restless. I can't imagine how it will be like when I visit Europe one day.

No comments: