Sunday, January 1, 2012

best memories 2011

you know there is this hash tags in twitter like.. #bestmemoriesof2011

2011 has been harsh on me. it felt like i went through a year of war with so many challenges to fight. from school to dragon boat to family to the matter of my poor heart. everything seems to hit me real hard. but looking back at those days when i cry myself to sleep, waking up each morning with a heavy heart and wish things could get better but it never did. i realized all this major things made me who i am today, perhaps i grew stronger mentally. i can never imagine how i managed to pull through all this with such pain and so much tolerance.

was talking to indra yesterday.. and he asked me this:

i wouldn't want to rewind back to my 2011 days but no doubt, polite was the best thing that happened to me in 2011.the whole scene, on polite day, i wish i can replay it again and again. i can never express in words how great it felt but the feeling was priceless. the days when we shed tears and pushed ourselves till our limits. nobody knew how it felt. the pressure that we get. the stress that we had. the moment we crossed the finishing line, it felt like the time paused for us.

going through the days before polite was bad... so bad... each training was like hell. with the fyp load on my shoulder, with expectations to reach for training, with school each day. if i was'nt strong enough, i could have collapsed but i never did

db had taught me so much of the never say die spirit and taught me to be strong( well i guess, this must be the reason why im standing still. haha). i have never regret a day of Joining dragon boat.  i can still remember how it was ,back in those days when training was about punishment and endless running. stayed on though i didnt get that much opportunity to be in the boat when i was in year 1. lost a few clique of friends. but so glad to be the last 5 standing.
Coincidentally we were standing at the same order! :)
 thank u girls <3



No comments: