Sunday, January 23, 2011

so, today i spend alot of my time and doing nothing productive, since ut is over and waiting for gold to drop from the sky.

anyway, so many things to share but i don't know where to start! maybe i should spare 10 minutes of my time in a day to update my blog but im just too lazy.

last week , van and i volunteered ourselves to do an interview for the CCC people, well of course about db. there was a question which was asked. we talked and didnt realized we did it for a few minutes. which was good, because the longer the better. haha.

i have never thought i could last this long in db. after putra, my db life gets more interesting with the new girls around. i have always wish to have a a group of team mates whom are close to each other and now i have one. there isnt any awkwardness among us all. when we start talking, we wouldnt stop. just like at times, on the way home from training, esther would just continue her journey to bishan just for our htht talk.

i see them more often than i see my own bestfriends. we spend hours in a day , training , pushing each other to our limits. they saw me in my worst state, unglam moments. they saw me without my make-up on, like my completely naked face, we dont mind being smelly cos everyone stinks like hell after training. haha.  and sometimes, when i feel like giving up,those words of encouragement from them would pull me through for the day. we endured shits together, even at our weakest point, we stayed on and fight till the end. i can never describe how shiok the feeling is in the boat but one thing for sure, all this are one of the best moments that had ever happened to me. and i will never regret doing this.

20 years down the road, with god's will , if the world doesnt end on 2012, maybe i would be married with  a few kids? i would share stories of the enjoyable 3 years of my life in poly, doing something that most girls wouldnt get to enjoy and experience and tell them how cool their momma and her team mates are. hehehhe!

i would make my last year in rp more meaningful with them all <3

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: