Saturday, November 13, 2010

oh mustafa, oh mustafa

yesterday i had the worst morning that i ever had in a long time and if i could, i wouldnt want that to happen ever again :( the worst thing could just happen at one go. i woke up late, my left eye was really not helping, i dont know why but it was so hard to put on the contact lense, so my eyes became extremely red and teary that almost everyone in the bus thought i was crying -.- thought of putting it back, but to no avail, it get teared when i tried washing it with tap water, yes i know, that was like least i could do. so yesterday i survived with an eye only. im like so cool right.

on a happier note, though i was late (this is the first time im late, like reallly late)  the facil marked me present. omg that seriously made my day way better :) and then at night, the nyahs brought me to little india for Naan. my virgin trip to mustafa !! dont laugh at me, i hated little india for some reasons. hha. but now, i dont anymore :D Ended my weekday with a bang.

i promise after sava, im gonna pamper myself with foods! watch me im gonna turn into a fat girl soon.

at farrer park control station. ready to go and attack some naans !

<>
<>
 
feeling-feeling like a tourist. haha
<><>
 
yumyumyum


everyone looks fresh except for me :(

hahaha! of all places

No comments: