Friday, August 20, 2010

Im getting really bored with my room.  Feel like tearing down this room and building it up again. For one, my room is a clutter of things I've grown tired and weary of seeing, the sky blue walls and the Ikea furnitures... the white cupboards, the unhang mirror and frames ugh. Am I being naive in saying, I feel like if I could do this room up again, even better, then I'd feel better about my life? hmmphhh. It would be amazing if i could do so.   The only thing that makes me happy about this room is my bed and my chelsea calender poster, and the scribblings on the wall. One I did when i was heartbroken and i wrote his name on the wall and then amsyar went to rewrite it bigger -.-  Maybe one day I'll post some pictures up here. pictures that holds up wonderful memories, maybe some with my bestest friends, my cliques and my db mates. awhhh. cant wait ~

anyway, went shopping for hari raya clothes. yay! as pernormal, the usual place i would go. this year's collection was even nicer. i love it :D van's fav colour. haha!

okey bye. gg to gym now. toodles

No comments: