Friday, July 9, 2010

This morning I didn't oversleep like I thought I would. It's quite something,for a person like me who would hit the snooze button over and over again just to keep it shut. still i dont have any idea the purpose of me setting the alarm clock every morning. I spring up from my bed just a few minutes before my phone alarm rings today. so rare for amirah to do that.

The mind feels pretty numb just now, dont know if today's gonna be positive/negative day. If I was going to be lazy/tired/strong today since it Anatomy lesson.. the old facil.. sigh! but yay! managed to endure through thanks to wonderful classmates and moi lover*ehem cherie ehem*!

life had been great :D like break-fasting with narisah ytd(love u minah). staying back with afiqah, Q and minah to see handsome guy's fb(ish ish ish). and you,the reason why i look forward to wake up every morning :D

maybe the feelings i once had three years ago, is reviving once again.hmph...

tomorrow is polite and sdbf!! time to kill. we can one!! rpdb <3 anyway found this at zoa's tumblr. omg i just know!

No comments: