Friday, July 16, 2010

I’m not looking to fall in love. I’m not even necessarily looking for a boyfriend right now. All I really want is to find a nice, good guy I can text late at night, joke around with, and be stupid with. Someone who likes the same music as me, someone I can easily talk to, someone I can be my total self around and not mind at all. A guy I can waste Friday nights with, laugh with, and have fun with. Someone who’s not perfect, but understands me, you know? Is that really too much to ask for?

my heart hurts! like fug. idk why it hurts. maybe im thinking too much..maybe.. just maybe.. sighh!

oh and im currently in love with this two songs. the lyrics is way too deep. and it kicks so hard, it breaks your bone.cut so deep, it hits your soul.tears your skin and makes your blood flow. it's better that you know.
that love is hard.



No comments: